DUMAS STRUCTURE advises ELAIA PARTNERS, NEXSTAGE and BPIFRANCE PARTICIPATION IN METNEXT SALE at WEATHERNEWS INC. - January 16, 2017
On January 16, 2017, WEATHERNEWS INC., a Japanese company listed in TOKYO, formalized the purchase of METNEXT SA, a French company specializing in developing and selling technologies and services related to weather and climate risk analysis and management.
Dominique Dumas represented the Sellers, including Investment Funds managed by ELAIA PARTNERS, Investment Funds managed by NEXSTAGE AM, and BPIFRANCE PARTICIPATIONS.
WEATHERNEWS INC was represented by McDermott Will and Emery AARPI.
For more information, you can visit:
Dominique Dumas, Attorney at law and Managing Partner of Dumas Structure, 77 Bd Malesherbes, 75008 Paris. Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This news is associated with the following categories : FILES EXAMPLES
- March 2022
- June 2021
- October 2020
- September 2020
- RENEGOCIATION OF A CHEMICAL DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT IN VARIOUS COUNTRIES
- ESTABLISHING A CONTRACT WITH A PRIVATE HEALTH FACILITY REQUIRING THE TREATMENT OF SENSITIVE MEDICAL DATA
- ASSISTANCE ON THE FRENCH PART OF THE RESTRUCTING OF A GLOBAL GROUP SPECIALIZING IN DATA SERVICES
- ASSISTANCE TO A COMMUNICATION / MARKETING GROUP / DISPUTE RELATED TO THE IMPACT OF COVID 19
- ASSISTANCE TO A CATERING GROUP IN THE CONTEXT OF A DISPUTE RELATED TO COVID 19
- December 2019