Lawyers - Commercial Law - Paris
DUMAS STRUCTURE is a business law firm located in Paris, 17tharrondissement, close to the new Court of Justice.
DUMAS STRUCTURE assists its clients, in an advisory or litigation role, with all general commercial matters faced by companies and their managers.
Commercial Contracts: The law firm DUMAS STRUCTURE assists her clients in putting in place, negotiating and drafting all types of commercial agreements such as:
- general terms of sale and purchase of goods and services, in all fields of business activities, whether for B2B or B2C, for commercial and non-commercial web sites, in particular for the use of platforms for the online sale of goods and services,
- all types of agreements dealing with the distribution of goods and services, for distribution in France and abroad, and in particular distributorship contacts, franchising contracts, supply agreements and trademark license agreements,
- manufacturing agreements, including international manufacturing agreements (manufacturing abroad),
- intermediation agreements such as business finder agreements, sales agent agreements, commission agreements,
- outsourcing agreements aiming at externalizing certain types of services such as the maintenance of an industrial plant or other services such as financial and accounting services etc.,
- joint-venture agreements, subcontracting agreements, affiliation agreements to central purchasing organizations, call centers etc.
Commercial leases: DUMAS STRUCTURE provides advice and assistance on all issues connected to commercial leases (signature of commercial leases, litigation of lease renewal and rent review cases etc.
IT agreements: the firm DUMAS STRUCTURE assists its clients in putting in place, negotiating and drafting all types of IT agreements, including:
- license agreements, including EULAs,
- support agreements,
- IT solution agreements (sale and rental of equipment, software development),
- outsourcing agreements (outsourced technical assistance, application service provider agreements (applications hosted by wireless services providers),
- maintenance agreements.
Intellectual and industrial property rights: the firm DUMAS STRUCTURE puts in place transfer and license agreements for trademarks, trade names, domain names, patents, know how, drawings and models, and copyrights for all kind of applications.