Vincent Zhang, attorney at law
15F, 500 Hengfeng Road, Shanghai, China
Vincent has extensive experience in counseling multinational clients on their investment in China. He specializes in foreign direct investment in China, joint venture, corporate merger & acquisition, private equity, restructuring & liquidation and his experience includes managing and conducting legal due diligence, drafting transaction documents, negotiation and advising on legal issues in corporate transactions.
Vincent advises clients on intellectual property issues involved in cross-border transactions, such as trademark licensing, software and/or technology transfer or licensing.
Vincent also has expertise in the area of data protection law. He has in-depth knowledge of data protection laws in UK, EU, United States and China and has advised clients in various industries (e.g. online social networking, online advertising, search engine, financial service providers) on privacy, data protection and confidentiality compliance issues in relation to Chinese laws.
He speaks fluent Mandarin and English.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCES IN A SNAPSHOT
- Partner and Attorney at law at Yingke Law Firm (since 2011)
- Associate at Linklaters LLP (2006-2011)
- LL.M. (Master of Laws), East China University of Law and Politics, Shanghai, China
- Admitted to the Chinese Bar (2000)
- All-China Bar Association (http://www.acla.org.cn)
- Member of International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)